- Hugo and Nebula Award winning author Peter Beagle
- Author Holly Black
- Artist Theo Black
- Artist and illustrator C.J. Bloomer
- Physician, author and spiritual counselor Deepak Chopra
- Author and musician Charles de Lint
- Keltic Designs by Jan Deylth who has provided cover art for Mythic Passages in March and April 2007
- Wendy Ellertson Studio creates magnificent mythic figures, masks, and magical leather books, capturing the spirit and energy with quality and character that they seem to breathe.
- Author and teacher, Emily Hanlon, in the process of creative writing at her workshop website, creativesoulworks.com. She also offers personal coaching for writers at thefictionwritersjourney.com
- Artist, photographer, musician and writer Stu Jenks
- Writer, performer, storyteller and radio personality Ellen Kushner
- Mythic painter and sculptor, Virginia Lee
- Authors and spiritual advisors John and Caitlin Matthews
- Young Adult author O.R. Melling
- Writer Peggy Payne's blog about Mytic Imagination Institute.
- Award winning author Delia Sherman
- Huston Smith, Ph. D.
is retired professor of philosophy and religion whose teaching appointments include MIT and UC-Berkeley.
His twelve books include The World's Religions, The Way Things Are, Forgotten Truth, Why religion Matters
and Beyond the Postmodern Mind. In 1996 Bill Moyers featured his life and career in a 5-part PBS series,
The Wisdom of Faith with Huston Smith. His documentary films on Hinduism, Buddhism and Islam all won
international awards, and The Journal of Ethnomusicology cited his discovery of Tibetan multiphonic chanting as
an important landmark in the study of music.
- Artist and writer Charles Urbach
- Charles Vess' Greenman Press where you can find art and illustrations from mythic and fantasy works by Neil Gaiman, Charles de Lint, and many others.
- Joanne Warfield Fine Art & Photography
- Artist and author Jerry Wennstrom
We're always updating this section of the Web site, so please check back.
You'll see new links and resources in each issue of our
Mythic Passages newsletter as well, so please be sure to
If you'd like to recommend a link, please send a note to Brenda Sutton at
Communities and Organizations